Although the backup process runs automatically after a particular period of time but sometimes the users need to schedule a backup in Norton Online Backup product. Thus, the stepwise procedure to schedule a backup in Norton Online Backup has been detailed in this article.
Steps to schedule a backup in Norton Online Backup:
The users could easily schedule a backup in their purchased subscription of Norton Online Backup, by following the stepwise procedures mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Norton Online Backup using the web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox that have been installed to the users’ device.
- And then, login to the Norton Online Backup by using the email address and password of the Norton My Account.
- After this, tap the “Settings” icon on the main page of the Norton Online Backup account.
- Now, go to the “Run Schedule” section.
- And then, select the “Scheduled” option appeared next to the “When” tab.
- By default, the data backup process has been scheduled to automatically in the Norton Online Backup.
- To change this automatic schedule, select one of the schedule times like daily, weekly or monthly from the drop down menu displayed next to “When” tab.
(Important Note: Call the
toll-free number, if no such scheduling drop downs are visible on the users Norton Online Backup account.)
After this, the users may also set the date & day of initial the backup process. To do so, set the “Day” and “Date” from the drop down menu next to “When” tab.
At last, click the “Save” button, to apply all the changes made to the Norton Account of Online Backup.
And then, click the ‘X’ button to close the window.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Norton Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.
Setup Multiple Devices Norton 2018 offers advanced security – The new 2018 Norton configuration for multiple devices includes many advanced features that are practical for many users when surfing online. In addition, it is available for almost all the latest operating devices on the market, that is, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. It has two versions – Premium and Deluxe. In addition, Norton offers a free 30-day trial for all of its products. You can try different products for free and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Norton Setup 2018 Multiple Devices Offer Advanced Safety
Advantages Of Using Norton Security For A Multiple Device
- Advanced real-time protection against existing and emerging viruses.
- Complete protection for your operating system of all devices.
- Protects your PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Gives the alert every time about the risky application that you download on your device.
- Keep your online data, banking information and online banking secure.
- Block, delete and delete the infectious and dangerous download.
- Warns you about scams on social networks and malicious content.
- Cleans the hard drive to free up more space.
- The backup function keeps important files and saved data.
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1. Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X. The password management feature is not supported.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
- Android 4 or later, the Google Play app must be installed
Note: Check the system requirements carefully before purchasing Norton products.
2018 Norton Setup Account For Multiple Devices
- On your web browser, go to the official Norton website.
- Click the SIGN IN button.
- If you already have a Norton account, sign in using your username and password.
- Otherwise, click create an account and enter your e-mail address, name and password.
- Now that you’re signed in, you can proceed to downloading and installing Norton Product.
Installing Norton Setup 2018 For A Multiple Device
- Once you have purchased Norton for Multiple Device, log in to your Norton account.
- Enter your product key written on your retail card. This step will redeem your product key.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click Accept and Continue.
- Your product details will appear on your screen, next to it, click Download and Install.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard and install the Norton on your device.
- You can follow the same steps to install the product on the rest of your devices.
For Norton product support, contact our customer service and solve all your problems. In addition, our team is available 24 hours a day, call now on the toll-free number.
For the Norton installation, visit Norton.com/setup and take advantage of Norton Setup 2018 Multiple Devices for advanced security.