When talking about any strong antivirus which scans your devices externally as well as internally, protects multiple devices at the same time attached to it then no one can compete with Norton Security antivirus.
Some of the other features of Norton setup Security Antivirus which makes it remain head of the competitor are-
- It is one solution to protect your multiple devices.
- It provides total protection shield against viruses, malware, and other online threats.
- Helps you in maintaining your privacy, on any device you’re using.
- Alerts you regarding the suspicious websites and downloads.
- Lets you watch on your kid’s devices and protects them all the threats.
Before you proceed with the Norton Security Antivirus installation for additional or multiple devices, let’s get into how it actually get used to from your Norton account, you can send emails to any additional devices and install the same on the devices. The emails will contain the installation link as well as the instruction to install the same.
Check out the steps as listed below to install Norton Security Antivirus on additional devices are as follows –
- Visit the official website of Norton.
- In the Norton account, sign-in with the correct email ID and passwords.
- In the Norton.com/setup page, select the option ‘Send a download link’.
- Enter a valid email address which you can access on an additional device and click on the button ‘Send’.
- Select the option ‘Done’.
Note– An email will be sent to all the email addresses with an instruction to install Norton product.
- Open the email ID which you received from the Norton team, on the same device where you wanted to download Norton product.
- Click on the option ‘Download Now’.
- Select the option ‘Agree’ followed by ‘Download’.
- You need to save the file on your resp. PC and double-click on the file to install the same.
Tips– By default, the file will be saved on the ‘Download’ folder for both Mac and Windows.
- Follow the online instructions.
Note-Norton product for Mac can’t be managed through Norton Account.