Fix Coming Soon Error Norton – Norton “Coming Soon” Error occurs when you open the Norton on your device. The possible reason for this error is software’s un-ability to install new updates. Also, this could happen due to the incomplete or partial installation of the product. This kind of error forbids you from operating the antivirus program and gets stuck on the screen of your PC whenever you open Norton antivirus software. This error is easily fixable, just the article carefully.
Fix Coming Soon Error Norton
The first thing that you can try is to Restart your Device and check whether the problem persists or not.
Secondly, DO NOT Install two Norton Products on the same device, this may also lead to the error. I want to install a new Norton Product then remove the older version completely and then start with the newer version. If the error is not fixed, then try below-mentioned steps to fix the “Coming Soon” Error.
Norton LiveUpdate is a utility provided by Symantec that downloads and installs security updates (such as spyware, firewall, or antivirus signature files) and software patches. This can help you fix the “Coming Soon” error without affecting your current subscription. Intelligent Updater is an alternate delivery method for virus definitions, which consists of an executable file that can be downloaded and run manually. To install other updates a user must run LiveUpdate.
- Launch the Norton Application on your device.
- Click Security in your main window and choose LiveUpdate.
- The live update will start automatically as you press the button.
- Exit the window when you see “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates”.
- Close all tabs and windows and Restart your device.
Download and Run Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool
Norton Remove & Reinstall tool helps to uninstall and reinstall Norton security products safely.
Before you Start
- Make sure you have a high-speed internet connection.
- The tool does not remove your Norton Identity Safe local vault.
- Also, it does not remove Norton Family and Norton Utilities.
Download and Run
- Firstly, download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Double-click on the download to run it on your device.
- Next, read the License Agreements and click I Agree.
- Click Remove and Reinstall button on your screen.
- Further, click Continue and Remove.
- After the removal is finished the tool will ask you to restart the device.
- Restart your device.
- After the device starts again, follow the instructions to reinstall Norton.
If followed all the aforementioned steps and your Norton still show the “Coming Soon” Error then you need a technical assistance. Call us for any kind of technical help related to Norton Product. Our team is available 24*7 for you. Call now at the toll-free number and a well-skilled technician will assist you with your issue.